Friday 15 July 2011

Lonely & Alone :(

Give me your hand . But realize I just wanna say goodbye . Please understand I have to leave . And carry on my own life . I don't belong here, I gotta move on, dear . Escape from this afterlife ? . Cause this time I'm right to move on and on . Far away from here . . 
Got nothing against you . And surely I'll miss you . This place full of peace and light . And I ? i  hope you might . Take me back inside when the time is right ! :D 

I found you here, now please just stay for a while . I can move on with you around . I hand you my mortal life, but will it be forever? . I'd do anything for a smile, holding you 'til our time is done . We both know the day will come, but I don't want to leave you
I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time . But I'm too young to worry ! 

So, what if I never hold you, yeah, or kiss your lips again?Woooaaah, so I never want to leave you and the memories of us to see . I beg don't leave me ! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment