Tuesday 26 July 2011

I really need you tonight :D

And I need you now tonight  . And I need you more than ever  . And if you'll only hold me tight  . We'll be holding on forever  . And we'll only be making it right  . Cause we'll never be wrong together  . We can take it to the end of the line  . Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time  . I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark  . We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks  . I really need you tonight  . Forever's gonna start tonight  . Forever's gonna start tonight . Once upon a time I was falling in love  . But now I'm only falling apart  . There's nothing I can do  . A total eclipse of the heart  . Once upon a time there was light in my life  . But now there's only love in the dark  . Nothing I can say  . A total eclipse of the heart ! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment